Woman accidentally crushes partner under truck after fight
-A 59-year-old woman crushed her 50-year-old partner under the wheels of a tractor-trailer Saturday night after the couple argued on the side of a highway west of Montreal.
Human Rights that was broken.
– Everyone is free and we should all be treated in the same way.
– Everyone has the right to life and to live in freedom and safety.
– No one has the right to hurt you or to torture you.
– Everyone must respect the rights of others, the community and public property.
– No one has the right to take away any of the rights in this declaration.
This event breaks the Human Rights… because the woman took away freedom and he’s right to live. She tortured him and did not respect him.
I believe what needs to be done is police should recite the Human Rights and let people know that they are serious laws that need to be followed. Many people these days don’t even know the Human Rights.