1) What does ‘distribution of wealth’ mean?
The distribution of wealth is a comparison of the wealth of various members or groups in a society. It differs from the distribution of income in that it looks at the distribution of ownership of the assets in a society, rather than the current income of members of that society.
2) Where is the bulk of money within the USA
The rich people
3) Do you think that what is uncovered within the video about the USA would be similar to the same statistics in our country? Explain.
Yes, because we always need more. We always have to keep up with the Jones
4) What are 2 pros of nearly half of all wealth only being within the hands of a few?
5) What are 5 cons of nearly half of all wealth only being within the hands of a few?